Your experiences, relationships, addiction triggers, and health history are uniquely yours. At Coast to Coast, so is your treatment plan.
During client treatment matching, we take your personal traits, addiction type, and recovery goals into consideration as we customize your treatment program. This not only gives you the best chance at success but also helps you stay motivated throughout every stage of the treatment process.
Treatment Matching Protocol
Breaking free from the chains of addiction is painful and difficult, but sobriety holds joy, peace, and purpose. As you begin your recovery journey, Coast to Coast credentialed addiction specialists utilize proven measurement tools, questionnaires, and substance abuse profiles to build a custom recovery program. The following factors are used to tailor your treatment plan:
- Substance abuse profile. Addiction is complex, and successful recovery must take into account your drug of choice, addiction severity, and substance abuse history.
- Mental health status. Some clients face dual diagnoses like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or clinical depression. In these cases, the mental health condition is treated alongside the addiction for optimal success.
- Personality profile. Coast to Coast treatment programs require varying levels of extroversion, cooperation, and motivation. Your personality profile helps us determine your suitability for traditional versus non-traditional programs and allows us to tailor program specifics to your individual traits.
- Other factors. Age, gender, and culture should be considered during treatment matching, as well as your family responsibilities, job requirements, and financial situation. In some cases, treatment programs may integrate medical care, family counseling, legal counsel, vocational training, and other services.
- Relapse history. If you have been unable to adhere to sobriety in the past, it is likely that you need a new treatment approach. Your customized plan may include inpatient, outpatient, or sober living programs, depending upon your treatment history and motivation level.
Begin the Treatment Matching Process
Coast to Coast Recovery’s addiction specialists has helped hundreds of families like yours. Working with men and women of all ages and experiences, they bring compassionate clarity to the most difficult addiction recovery decisions. Using our proven treatment matching protocol to select the program that is a perfect fit for you or a loved one, we offer a truly customized rehabilitation experience free of charge.
To speak directly to one of our staff members or begin the admissions and insurance authorization process, dial (800) 210-8229 or submit a confidential online inquiry. We appreciate your trust and are honored to be part of your recovery journey.